This is my bucket list of some of the things I want to do before I die.
1. I have always wanted to sleep on the beach. I have tried this once but a few summers ago when my family rented a beach house, but we were kicked off.
2. Make a raft out of sticks (like stranded people do in movies) and attempt to float on it, hopefully it is successful.
3. Pet an elephant. Elephants are my favorite animal and I have alwyas dreamed of going on an African safari and ride one.
4. Start a fire without matches. This is not only a good thing to know how to do for survival reasons if need be, but it is also seems like a fun thing to learn how to do.
5. Skinny dip in the ocean in the middle of the night.
6.Toss pizza dough in the air and successfully catch it.
7. Learn a new language and be able to communicate with people who are fluent in that language.
8. Run a marathon. I think this is something everyone should strive to do and I admire people who put forth so much effort to train for such a long race.
9. Jump off a water fall on a tropical island or rain forest.
10. Take part in an extreme sport such as sky diving or paragliding.
11. Climb a mountain.
12. Give a heart felt surprise to someone. It is always heart warming being surprised by a family member, friend, or soul mate. After a long week at work or school, this could truly make someones day so much better.
These are only some of the things I would like to do before I die. There are many more I have in mind and I love learning new ones to add to my list.
For the people like me with extremely busy lives who value the importance of health and fitness and want to stay fit, there are multiple ways to incorporate fitness into a busy lifestyle. In my case, part of my hectic life is soccer which contributes to the fitness factor that we are all trying to maintain or get to. Soccer is a huge part of my life and takes up a lot of my time, however for the people who do not play soccer or a sport in general, it is possible to do this. For example, walking to work or school is an alternative that is active and easy if you just allow a little bit more time in the mornings. There is also the option to invest in a gym membership somewhere to take advantage of their equipment. People who cannot financially own a gym membership can still exercise by going on a run in their neighborhood or doing stationary workouts in their houses such as sit-ups, push-ups, or leg raises. A proper diet is a huge part of being healthy and fit. I have found that an easy thing to do is drink water as opposed to other drinks such as soda. I have gotten into a good habit of ordering water when my family goes out to eat instead of soda or something else. That saves money too! The best way to stay healthy is to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and avoid fast food and junk food. Hope this helps people!
I haven’t decided if I want to play soccer in college or not but I would like to if possible. When I was going through my years of improvement, I think I was held back a little during my prime years of development because my club teams kept falling apart in my prime years of development. I feel as if I was set back from my full potential because throughout my crucial learning moments I was on teams that fell apart. I am currently on what I would call my strongest team right now, however, it is my last year on this team because I am playing up and the majority of the girls are graduating this year. I want to play soccer in college but I think I am going to attend a junior college for two years and then transfer to a UC. My dream school is UCLA because I’ve been a bruin my whole life and my mom went there. I want to play at OCC and UCLA and become a athletic trainer for the football team. I have played soccer since I was about four, starting with indoor and transitioning into AYSO, all-stars, and club. As exhausting and dreadful it can be times, I wouldn’t trade it for the world and I plan to play soccer for as long as I possibly can.