This is my bucket list of some of the things I want to do before I die.
1. I have always wanted to sleep on the beach. I have tried this once but a few summers ago when my family rented a beach house, but we were kicked off.
2. Make a raft out of sticks (like stranded people do in movies) and attempt to float on it, hopefully it is successful.
3. Pet an elephant. Elephants are my favorite animal and I have alwyas dreamed of going on an African safari and ride one.
4. Start a fire without matches. This is not only a good thing to know how to do for survival reasons if need be, but it is also seems like a fun thing to learn how to do.
5. Skinny dip in the ocean in the middle of the night.
6.Toss pizza dough in the air and successfully catch it.
7. Learn a new language and be able to communicate with people who are fluent in that language.
8. Run a marathon. I think this is something everyone should strive to do and I admire people who put forth so much effort to train for such a long race.
9. Jump off a water fall on a tropical island or rain forest.
10. Take part in an extreme sport such as sky diving or paragliding.
11. Climb a mountain.
12. Give a heart felt surprise to someone. It is always heart warming being surprised by a family member, friend, or soul mate. After a long week at work or school, this could truly make someones day so much better.
These are only some of the things I would like to do before I die. There are many more I have in mind and I love learning new ones to add to my list.